Terms and conditions are in place for any hire big or small, a copy of the terms and conditions will be sent to you on booking a hire along with a copy of your invoice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- From herein, the following terms are defined as follows:
- a)"Hirer" - The individual, company or organisation that has entered into a Hire Agreement for the supply of Equipment from the Owner.
- b)"Owner" – JB Sounds
- c)"Equipment" - Items of sound, lighting, video or other technical apparatus, be they electrical items or otherwise, supplied by the Owner to the Hirer in terms of the Hire Agreement.
- d)"Hire Agreement" - The agreement for the supply of the Equipment by the Owner to the Hirer as set out below and on our website: www.jbsounds.co.uk .
- a)Failure to pay within the required time period will result in an additional fee of £10 per subsequent week until full payment has been received.
- b)A prior arrangement of a later payment date may be made between the Owner and the Hirer before the 14 days of the invoice date have elapsed. Failure to pay any outstanding monies owed after an agreed date will be dealt with in accordance with 3(a) until all payments have been cleared.
- c)In addition to this, any discount applied will be made void if payment has not been received.
- d) A £30 deposit is required to confirm any hire booking, by paying the deposit you agree to the terms and conditions of hire.
- a)If cancelled on the day of hire 50% of the full hire charge will be payable. Within 2 days of the hire, 25% of the hire charge will be payable.
- b)Charges for labour are subjected to this hire agreement and will be charged as per above cancellation charges in 4(a).
- c) If a hire is cancelled within 14 days of the date of hire the deposit is non refundable.